Saturday, March 14, 2009

I AM ALIVE

This is the view from our hotel- its overlooking the trains in Annecy- not too pretty but still neat!!
This is the United Nations headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.


HELLO PEEPS!
I am alive, I have been traveling for what seems like 3 days. My time schedule is all kinda messed up but I just got my internet hooked up. 
we flew into Paris, wow. amazing. I didn't see the Eiffel Tower from the plane but beautiful nonetheless.

After Paris, took flight to Geneva, Switzerland- by far prettiest thing I've ever seen- snowy alps. soo pretty!! Then proceeded to take 2 different trains through Switzerland into the French Alps, arriving in Annecy, France around 6pm. We took a mini tour of Annecy, ate at an italian restaurant-where we proceeded to respond to every sentence in Spanish. Needless to say, we need to practice our french. 

sorry this so strungout-its been a lonnnnnnng day. No shower yet, but headed to bathe and sleep very soon. More photos to come- I am headed to Leon tomorrow to do museum tours and then watch/photograph a rugby game at a pub. Should be fun- I probably won't post again until at least 10pm tomorrow night.

love you all- wish me luck. this is complete culture shock!


1 comment:

  1. OMG...a mile with the backpack and suitcase??? Hope you're ok and that when you read this you will have gotten some goooooooooodddddd sleeeeeeeppppppp. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures tomorrow!
    Love you, mean it!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete